Hello 2015! It is nice to finally see you. As always, the New Year is a great time to look back on the past year and a time to look forward at what the next one has in store for you.
2014 was good to me - I got to travel, got a new job, spent time with friends and family, watched sports, met some more of my Twitter family (Hi Kirsty and Sue!), and got to enjoy 4 visits with the love of my life.
In those 4 visits we covered a lot! Seattle, Southampton, London, Bath, Paris, Big Island Hawaii, Victoria, and the Olympic Peninsula were all places we visited. We explored new places, swam, hiked, snorkeled, kayaked, and ran a 5k. We saw 2 Sounders games together and 1 Mariners game. Most importantly though, we got to spend time being a couple and doing normal everyday things together. We learned even more about each other and our love has grown even more than I thought possible.
In 2015, I have a few things in mind I would like to accomplish.
- Try to live my life in a way that supports being happy and healthy
- Explore more new places and try new things
- Blog about everything Tim and I have done - I want to catch up on the past year of adventures
- Grow in my relationship with Tim, and hopefully get closer to cutting down the distance
- Be a supportive partner and help Tim reach his 2015 goals
I know it is a bit cheesy to start the year off with new resolutions, but I really feel like 2015 will be a year of great growth in my life, and I can't wait to find out what it has in store for me!